My kids LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on Aug 17, 2009

My kids have been taking this oil every single days without a protest. It tastes great, I even like it myself. The most improvement thing that get me to buy this product is its DHA level, 700mg of DHA per serving. That is a lot in compare with some other cod liver oil products. It is too soon to see any result but we will trust this brand and will continue to use it.

Love the pure ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1011312 on Sep 05, 2010

After reading the ingredients, I decided this is the best choice for my 32 months old girl as it does not contain sugar or any other artificial stuff because it has to be taken on a daily basis. But bad news is my girl hates it! Perhaps the taste of it is too fishy despite the fragrant strawberry scent so she will puke out each time she ate. Now I mix it into her milk or yoghurt and she doesn't even notice! :)

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1394448 on Sep 04, 2011

smells good

revita

Posted by 5382626223555468772 on Mar 15, 2014

Ovo ulje je odlicno. Dajem da sinu od 6 godina. Super je okusa sve pohvale.

NOT FRESH DATE

Posted by 5119860651751379392 on Oct 08, 2015

I ORDER THIS ITEM DATED ON SEP 23RD AND RECEIVED THE ITEM DATED ON OCT 8TH. THIS PRODUCT VALID DATE IS BEFORE DEC.2015.SO THAT MEANS ONLY LESS THAN 2 MONTH LEFT.THE PRODUCT ARE NOT FRESH.I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED FOR THAT.NOT SASTISFY FOR THE ORDER THIS TIME.

Good flavour, but too processed

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

My kid used to love this, but most "filtered" fish oils have really low amounts of vitamins A and D and are not recommended for optimal growth and immune support of a child. With that being said this product is very appealing taste-wise!

good

Posted by Reviewer2399939 on Jun 09, 2011

it is good for my baby

good

Posted by 5240063928770267869 on Jun 02, 2013

from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012

Nice taste. Kids like it

Love the high DHA and EPA

Posted by 5061954943057911764 on Jul 29, 2016

This has one of the highest DHA and EPA available. I mix this with a strawberry yogurt drink that my daughter loves and she's able to get past the oily sensation that is inescapable. She takes it without much complain.