Good

Posted by TinVal on Aug 19, 2012

My niece want more and more. Seems help her to avoid common flu.

Good supplement to give regularly

Posted by MamaAki on May 17, 2012

For my little one at daycare who is prone to catching the flu bug, this really helps in alleviating and prevention. I find this more effective and likely to help shoo away the flu bug than the liquid Vit. C. Echinacea has traditionally been used to treat or prevent colds, flu, and other infections. My only gripe is of the need to give this a few times a day which could be cumbersome if you are not the primary caretaker and need someone to administer the supplement.

Great thing for babies

Posted by 5346679399949828453 on Oct 16, 2014

I would recommend this item for babies to help their immune system

chubby

Posted by 4870313772909882423 on Aug 31, 2015

Very useful for my kids to prevent them from getting sick

good

Posted by 5447781866896045329 on Oct 21, 2015

taken at the first sign of illness

good

Posted by 4884197507157081572 on Jun 17, 2015

taste good,and good effect

Great in the flu season!

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Jun 23, 2015

I give this to my 1 and 3 years old, and it helps their immune system fighting cold and other viral infections. Will always have this echinacea in my medicine cabinet. The flavor is very nice for little children, and my 3 year old even thought that this is honey. I will always recommend this to my friends.

I really love this product

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 14, 2013

I am a big fan of Childlife products because the natural ingredients use and they all taste great for the kids. This drops make no exception and they really seams to work - when my kids starts sneezing or runny nose appears I give them 10 drops, 4 times/day as instructed and this seems to act fast. My kids love the taste, too

Nice Taste, Helps Illness Recovery of my Kids

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

My kids were getting sick all the time with coughs. I have used this on occasion with them and it seems to help them get over illness faster. The taste is nice so they don't mind taking it.

Bland.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

I am actually a bit unsure if it does anything, cause of that it does not taste as Echinecea normally does. It just tastes of a mild and sweet orange taste. Not going to buy it again, but giving it 2 stars for it being easy to take, and being organic.