great product

Posted by Reviewer1992603 on May 19, 2011

i was happy to discover that this calcium was NOT calcium carbonate, which is the WORST kind of calcium to buy. It does nothing for your bones except make them worst. And that bad calcium is in sooo many products because its cheaper, but not this one! Childlife liquid calcium is great tasting and great for you and the kids. calcium citrate is one of the most absorable calciums. Calcium orotate is the best, but this would do. I'm still happy and has had good results. BTW...iherb did good packaging and timing too. :)

very good

Posted by Reviewer1610785 on Mar 04, 2011

I am a mother from China.this product is good for my baby health.And my baby love the flavor very much.thank you.

Just alright

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This calcium supplement is easy to give to my children, and they enjoy the taste. However, when I compare the amount of calcium and magnesium with other liquid supplements, it is not as good of a value as others.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Never again - read this!

Posted by Reviewer1639618 on Apr 07, 2016

Check results from labdoor.com and its safety levels are very low. Product recorded concerning levels of total arsenic and fell below its label claim for magnesium by 12.96%. Outragegous that manufacturer claims safety to be on of its values!

Bad shopping

Posted by 5486173970429884422 on Nov 02, 2015

I buy product and 4 months overdue reply me said even if expired products without broken you can also eat it .Let me down,I don't think i will buy again. A piece of chicken in the refrigerator frozen 100 yeas out not bad you can also eat?

日期不新鲜

Posted by 5475899744356971625 on Oct 21, 2015

都怪自己没看仔细,居然明年2月份就过期了,为何这种都还要拿出来卖,亏我还买了两瓶,怎么吃得完,而且吃得很憋屈啊,都快过期了,郁闷

osei

Posted by Reviewer1381500 on May 05, 2011

Great Taste, my son love it~!

Colour of product

Posted by 4782233563883053251 on Nov 16, 2015

Hi, may I know what should be the colour of this liquid calcium? My recent purchase is dull yellow in colour.

the valid date is Mar 2016

Posted by 5631209204246773177 on Dec 02, 2015

When I got the product, the valid date is Mar 2016, it is not the Dec. 2016 showing on the web when I am buying. I feel that I was cheated by iherb. And what's more, I spend more money to buy. Really a bad experience!!! Never buy on Iherb ever!!/

Best product for my kids

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

Tried several brands of liquid calcium, my kids like Childlife most. Good favor, Definitely buy again.