Lousy product

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

First of all, colostrum is from cow and its useless to babies. If you want to boost the immunity of your child and want to give colostrum, breastfeed instead. This is what my PD said. Secondly, the probiotics are a blend of 3 together, and only 4 billion. My son's stomach is rather weak with indigestion and wind, so this product is useless for him. His PD said Lactogg is the best probiotics and hence i have switched brands thereafter. Will not repurchase.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Jul 11, 2011

First off, this really works! My daughter seems to have a stronger immune system now. Just beware, if you dissolve this into any drinks, even milk, it's disgusting so I decided to just give it to her on a little teaspoon and my daughter loves it! She thinks it's candy. :) Plus, with the probiotics, it's one less supplement to convince her to have. 2-in1, love it!!!

Every morning

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Jun 07, 2012

My kids take this every morning with their milk, it seems to work. My #1 is in daycare and yes she still gets sick but it's never very bad. We've been on something or another from Childlife.

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1731418 on Jul 10, 2008

Taste is mild for children and the powder is dissolveable in any liquid. My kids did not fall sick as often after taking this Colostrum powder. A good product overall.

Good to start on this after stopping breastfeeding

Posted by MamaAki on May 17, 2012

I started giving this daily by adding half a a teaspoon to baby's milk since I stopped breastfeeding. It does help to give this as a daily supplement especially for babies at daycare.

so far so good..

Posted by Reviewer2701384 on Dec 15, 2010

In my opinion, it does helps in regulating my son's bowel issues. Will recommend. :)

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3267874 on Dec 08, 2008

I have been giving it to my kids since I was recommended by a doctor on this product. I find that after taking the product, we do not visit the doctor so often now.

Immunity Booster!

Posted by Reviewer3222238 on May 07, 2009

My child falls ill less often with this! Its my 6th bottle!

Colostrum

Posted by JoyceKhor on Jun 05, 2010

I believe this really boost my son's immunity.. My son have been having cough and flu for 4 mths continuously.. Have been taking this for almost 1 month. He have not been sick since then...

It really improve my kids immunity support after taken it for 2 months +. Worst to buy it & strongly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1969060 on Dec 16, 2010