Good!

Baby loves it!

colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2589897 on Mar 14, 2012

very good

My children don´t like the flavour

Posted by Reviewer2203302 on Oct 28, 2011

and it doesn´t dissolve easily either. However, it does help fight ilnesses...my kids do swallow it mixed in a little bit of water but need more than a little persuasion from me in order to do it...I have to bribe them with treats.

Taste good!

Posted by Reviewer1019733 on Feb 27, 2012

Just use it for a few days. My child like the taste. I can also blend it with milk. It takes long time to know the effect, but i like it somehow.

Good health supplement

Posted by StellaLim on Jun 18, 2012

Buy it for my sons and I believe it works.

Good stuff

Posted by gabemom on Apr 06, 2011

I started this for my boy for almost a month now. Seems to help him cope with morning allergy better. Taste like milk, my boy doesn't mind taking this.

looks working

Posted by Reviewer2875894 on Apr 10, 2011

it seems useful; our kid becomes sick less often after taking this (although still sick sometimes). However, our kid's day activity was also changed since starting with the colostrum (no more plays with a group of other kids), which may also helps to reduce sickness.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2791144 on Mar 06, 2011

Just add into Kiddo's formula. Just start using thus not sure effective or not.

good!

Posted by Reviewer3110486 on Sep 05, 2010

My 3 yr old is on this since she was around 18 mths & with the start of childcares -i feel that its essential to give a little help on the immunity department so that childhood diseases are kept on 'fast recover' & 'mild outbreak' instead of full blown or often illnesses.

Doesnt Notice Any Difference To His Food.

Posted by Reviewer1663573 on Sep 20, 2010

My son is a fussy eater. He will take rice/ noodles with just gravy/ soup. All i have to do is mix the powder in his food and he doesnt notice it.