Miracle For My Chronic Neck Pain

Posted by Reviewer1800708 on Nov 19, 2010

I personally take 5 caps per day, and it does absolute wonders for my chronic neck pain. If I miss a day, boy can I tell! Highly recommend this product. I also take "Joint Formula" but cant tell a noticable difference with this one.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Jun 15, 2011

sped up the healing of a broken leg (just below the hip) for a 90 years old lady (walking within 3 months, no complications), taking into account usual complications in such cases this is an exceptional result. The healing included heavily and extensively bruised tissue.

Makes where it hurts heal

Posted by Reviewer1210912 on Aug 19, 2008

Since I have repeat low back pain, I am looking for a better healing of the injury site. It's been three weeks on Dr. Christopher's capsules and ontiment. I am off the anti-inflammatories.

Very good detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2784624 on Feb 15, 2013

I took these together with the Blood Stream formula (which also has about 12 different herbs in it) and a diet consisting mainly of raw fruits and veggies. During 3-4 weeks I eliminated probably liters of mucus through my stool. I've noticed my facial skin looks clearer and softer and my feet don't get cold and sweaty anymore. I've just purchased the Kidney and Adrenal formulas because I trust this brand.

Product is probably very effective

Posted by Reviewer1768681 on Sep 02, 2011

For a short while I was taking this product along with Pau D' Arco tea for eczema, but I believe that was a mistake. I noticed that each time I took the two together, I would get an immensely sore and stiff right elbow. When I would leave off the Complete Tissue & Bone, and drink the tea alone, I would not experience the problem with my elbow. If nothing else, it just says to me that this product is effective but perhaps was not the correct product for addressing my health issue. (Dr. Christopher, on a video, explained how effective Complete Tissue & Bone was in curing skin eruptions/eczema, and by me combining it with the Pau D' Arco tea, may have been too much of an aggressive approach to my situation).

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2733941 on May 01, 2009

I use this product in conjunction with the Christopher's Joint Formula. It's like the missing link bringing everything I'm doing together. A friend used it when he had shoulder surgery and the doctors couldn't believe how quickly he healed.

Christopher's Tissue& Bone

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Aug 21, 2011

I have been taking Turmeric for my back pain,i recently read a review on tissue & bone on pain and inflamation. I will stop taking the Turmeric and continue with Christpher's Tissue and Bone it really helps my leg pain.

Excellent product and excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1296493 on Mar 05, 2011

I notice my hair is getting thicker again ,and my skin ,teeth ,gums and nils are all in gret shape brilliant product.

subtle effect

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on May 20, 2010

herbs usually have a much more subtle effect compared to the sledge hammer drug stuff....

Christopher's Original Formula, Complete Tissue & Bone Formula, 400 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1982845 on Aug 16, 2008

excellent product, comes in veggie caps. it has reduced the inflamation in my lower back