great

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 10, 2016

i really feel this is helping. the teeth seem to become smoother.

ms lisa

Posted by 5179365846155134101 on Apr 03, 2016

my mother used this product and she had long nails

Toothache Be Gone

Posted by Reviewer1668796 on Dec 20, 2015

I reach for this product whenever I have a bout of toothache coming after excessive sugar intake without even realizing. I take two capsules twice a day at such times and my toothache is gone by the next day. Maintenance dose of once per day seems to suffice, but even without continuation there is something about this herbal combination that can swiftly go to the target area and do its work. Of course, it is imperative to stay off sugar while the nerves are repaired with calcium.

Very good!

Posted by 5493322530967605037 on Feb 24, 2014

For my mom,it is very good!

Great supplement

Posted by Rosequartz on Mar 15, 2013

My nails become stronger after taking this supplement, it is very effective.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Nov 04, 2012

Best way to get extra calcium is from herbs.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Oct 23, 2012

Helps greatly in night time bone aching and leg cramps due to a lack of calcium. My mum only took 2 capsules a day for 5 days a week. We do not have to take 6 capsules as directed as 2 capsules already yield about 850mg of calcium. Do take 1 or 2 days break per week as it will help to absorb the calcium better. It's good that it's all natural however I am not sure of the long term effects of taking herbs.

unique

Posted by lauraandrews on Apr 14, 2012

Not sure what to say about this, have not used for a long time, but I love that it's an alternative to other calcium products which are not always well absorbed or utilized by the body. I graduated from the Family Herbalist program through the School of Natural Healing that teaches all about Dr. Christopher's formulas and I feel that these are products I can trust. When I was looking for things that could help my son heal from his many back surgeries I knew this would be a good choice. There's a lot of capsules to take and that's one thing he doesn't like.

Herbal Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Aug 20, 2011

My food intake includes more beneficial greens and I take this supplement to up my calcium intake as I'm beginning to cut back on dairy milk-based products which are 'toxic' for blood type 'O'. Am thankful certain beef cuts are recommended for me though. Imho there’s nothing wrong with a delicious cut of rare fried sirloin steak with a bit of fat that’s come from grass-fed New Zealand beef now and again. I know I can have soy alternatives but prefer to stick with calcium supplements such as this one.

good choice

Posted by Reviewer2629190 on Aug 15, 2011

A good, natural calcium formula. Herbs and that's all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »