Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2856113 on Dec 09, 2007

Very pleased with product. It works well.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3155786 on Sep 11, 2010

My wife swears by this stuff

Relieves gall bladder reflex point pain

Posted by Reviewer1258092 on May 30, 2009

I began to use this in conjunction with the lower bowl formula when I had some reference point pain indicating the gall bladder. It has relieved it well for me.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Jul 22, 2010

After a couple painful gall bladder attacks, a friend of mine went to see her doctor. The Dr. couldn't guarantee that my friend would feel better if she had her gall bladder surgically removed so we searched for an herbal remedy. With a combination of eating a healthier diet and taking the Christopher's Liver & Gall Bladder formula my friend is feeling well.

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

Makes a huge difference to my husband

Liver & Gall Bladder Formula review

Posted by Reviewer1252962 on Aug 02, 2008

I like this product - but boy did it cause a lot of visits to the bathroom. I think that might be the point. :)

barberry

Posted by Reviewer1171101 on Dec 19, 2007

Have used barberry before. It was nice to find in a capsule form since the taste is horrific.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2785459 on Sep 21, 2011

Has helped with indigestion, digestive congestion/discomfort, irritability

Posted by emanuela on Jan 09, 2016

Really happy with this product, wish I had found it earlier and that it lasted longer. I take 2 with meals, 3x day as prescribed. It has helped remarkably reduce or eliminate indigestion, slow/sluggish digestion, irritability and constant digestive discomfort (I was already taking Betaine HCI and enzymes but was still feeling sluggish until I started taking this) Changed my rating to 4 starts, because iherb's price for this product is now higher than some of its competitors' :-(

Christopher formula

Posted by Reviewer1963392 on Jul 02, 2008

As with all of Dr. Christophers' formulasit is very good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »