Christopher's Original Formula

Posted by Reviewer2652027 on Dec 16, 2009

I have used Christopher's Original Formula for 1 1/2 years and I am very happy with this products. Also your service is very good. Thank you very much.

Christopher's Liver & gall bladder formula

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Mar 26, 2016

This product works. It caused a clearing of my liver. It could probably be used as a liver flush, on its own. No need for anything else. A gentle, but very powerful liver flush. It might work differently for others. I can't say.

I'll never be without this!

Posted by Reviewer2631527 on Apr 22, 2016

Since I turned 50, I've had occasional gallbladder pain when I eat certain foods (mostly high fat foods)even in moderation. When I take Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder I can enjoy a normal meal without causing myself pain afterwards. Of course this product isn't a license to over indulge, it just helps one digest a normal meal rather than having to totally abstain from any type of good food! I researched every single ingredient in the formula and every single one provides support necessary for gallbladder. I suggest at least 4 per day to help keep gallbladder clear and moving. If you feel an attack coming on, take 2 capsules immediately, works much better than the common apple cider vinegar remedy for gallbladder pain. I take these capsules everywhere with me, especially on vacation.

My alternative to surgery.

Posted by 5267092119909108293 on May 04, 2016

My symptoms indicated that I was not getting bile where it was needed. Those symptoms were accompanied by a bad gut ache. A lot of research led me to this great product and a few days after taking the recommended dosage, I was back to "normal". Used this with the "Lower Bowel" formula.

seems to help some

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jan 22, 2016

My daughter has a fatty liver and gallbladder that is not working as good as it should. Been on this product for a while. although she still has pain..it is not as frequent....so will keep using the product.

Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder Formula

Posted by Reviewer1178017 on Jun 09, 2015

This formula helps to lessen my discomfort of gallstones.

Good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Nov 17, 2010

Love Dr. Christopher's products.

Not good for me

Posted by Krisinsight on Feb 20, 2009

I think this actually irritated my gall bladder, so I have quit taking it.

Does not go with me

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Jan 19, 2010

I dont know why but this product does not go with me I guess Im allergic to it.

I hope this will also work for me..

Posted by 0813HongKong on Jul 07, 2016

...but I cannot see any improvement...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »