very happy with purchase

Posted by Reviewer3346418 on Jul 31, 2009

Love Dr. Christopher products and love iherb a winning combination every time.

Ole Faithful

Posted by Reviewer2113197 on Aug 25, 2009

Dr. Christopher's products have been around for long time and I have used them almost as long. His Quick Colon formula has never failed me, and I would highly recommend it.

No more troubles

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on May 02, 2010

1 a day and the colon is cleaner. Country Living

These are quick!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jun 24, 2010

As the name says, these work quickly! I got these as part of a parasite cleanse protocol.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1100000 on Sep 20, 2010

Have been using with parasite syrup, works well for cleansing.

Not sure.

Posted by FourSeasons on Jan 14, 2014

Have been taking this for about 10 days. I would say that, for me, it works better by taking 1 cap 3X/day rather than 1 (or more) once a day as normally done with this formula.

colon cleansing

Posted by Reviewer3122470 on Aug 06, 2009

seems to work quickly, have not used on a regular basis

Doesn't Work

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

I bought these to go with the Dr. Christopher's Parasite Syrup because they are recommended in the instructions as part of the cleanse. They didn't work well for me at all. If anything, they made me constipated! Not really the effect I anticipated from a product with the phrase "Quick Colon" in the name. Dr. Christopher products are usually really effective, so this was a shock to me. Also, the capsules contain senna and many people say that senna is not such a good thing because your bowels become dependent on it. Try agar agar instead.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Use a few times a year in conjunction with the parasite syrup. Gentle and effective. Recommend.

Gentle, effective relief

Posted by Reviewer1009659 on Mar 02, 2011

I got this because it was comparable to Dr. Shulze's Intestinal #1 formula, for lots cheaper. It seems most effective taken at night (see Dr. Shulze's patient handbook at Curezone for therapy details), but I have also taken it in the AM and after meals. Experiment with dosage (adding 1 per day until you find your preferred dose). Have not had any cramping or ill side effects with it. Helpful for detoxing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »