July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Citrus Magic, Veggie Wash, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Money saver!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Very good product, money saver! I wash all the fruit and vegetables that I don't buy organic with that and you can feel it on the surface of the fruit that wax and all the chemicals are removed. It has a citrus smell, which is fine. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2938582 on Nov 18, 2009

I really like this product and definitely feel better about eating my fruits (especially apples) after I use this. I can't afford all organic, so using this is the next best thing.

Veggie Wash Purchase

Posted by Reviewer2264239 on May 06, 2009

The Veggie Wash rocks! We use it to clean all our fresh fruit and veggies and even to clean our cutting boards and counter tops. Great stuff and reasonably priced. Way to go iherb.com. From a very happy camper!

Don't wash veggies without it

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Sep 05, 2009

I use this on all veggies. Especially if I have to buy genetically engineered, waxy produce from the ordinary grocery store. It strips the wax and germs right off. Otherwise, always buy organic and just rinse veggies with unchlorinated fresh water.

magic

Posted by Reviewer2085586 on Jul 27, 2011

This green puddle which comes from my orange tomatoes after veggie wash impresses me a lot) so will definitely reorder