Clear sinus and ear

Posted by 5274609943776714248 on Jan 01, 2016

This is amazing. Be sure to take it as directed. I got results quickly and successfully.

Clear

Posted by 5384666557211333432 on Dec 24, 2015

Good product but costly.

Don.t work for me!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

A sheer let-down as there are so many good reviews!

To be a happy person again.

Posted by 4789424677055554595 on Oct 18, 2014

Firstly, the purchasing procedure is simple and clean. Got my stuff well packed and delivered to my door step. I have took two capsule immediately after I have received it and up to my biggest surprises with the to for hours my life of agony of six months have ended almost immediately. My post nasal drip was almost stop and my muffle ear is getting clear. I have used it for almost give days with two cap in the morning and two in the night before my bedtime. The result is getting better as days goes along. Remember to drinks lots of water it do makes your throat a little dry. I must says people whom have been suffering have nose and ear this is a fantastic product at least for me. Try it and let your agony days hours away. :)

Works well

Posted by 5146252840335244305 on Sep 13, 2014

Works really well, I take it along with oregano oil and it heals me every time, which is very often because I'm a flight attendant and sinus infection is the one illness that keeps coming back like every 3 months. But since I discovered this and the oregano oil, I don't have to take antibiotics anymore.

Clear Products, Clear Sinus & Ear

Posted by 4815906586666087871 on Feb 12, 2014

Helped relieve swollen sinuses without any harsh effects like the OTC drug store allergy/congestion meds cause. No rebound effect! Can use this product when flying, to help with night time swelling, swimmers ear and allergies. This is a wonderful combination of homeopathic and herbal ingredients. I've used this for 10 years on an as needed basis and have been able to garden again.

Thing that gave me hearing back

Posted by Reviewer2335181 on Oct 12, 2013

I had hearing problems after last summer diving combined with a cold, I took Clear sinus and ear and I felt first improvement after two days. Right now my hearing is 100% restored. It a great product I recommend it.

My sinuses are still drippy and my ears still have flashes of pain

Posted by 5178102494886012979 on Sep 29, 2013

I'm almost through my 2nd bottle of this product, and I'm not getting the results I'd hoped for after reading the reviews. On the other hand, I didn't have any ill effects, which is more than I can say for pharmaceuticals I've tried. I use my neti pot daily, and during allergy season, I need more. This is the 2nd time I've tried this product. I understand that one product won't work for all people. I'm going to look for something different.

Hjelper tett/rennende nese

Posted by Hjertemat on Aug 30, 2013

Så lenge jeg kan huske har jeg hatt tett og rennende nese (kronisk helårsallergi). Har prøvd "alt". Dette produktet er det som hjelper best, det hjelper både mot tettheten og mot dryppingen. Kommer til å kjøpe igjen og igjen.... :)

Only natural pill that has worked for me in 15 years.

Posted by 5322766814892323287 on Jul 25, 2013

This is the only "natural" non-rx pill I have been able to take "that works" in over 15 years of having sinus issues. Love this product, works for me!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »