Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Cococare, 100% Coconut Oil, 7 oz (198 g)

Fantastic product!

Posted by Porchellino on Jun 19, 2013

This coconut oil is 100% natural! I use it for my skin and hair. I must say that I have long dry and damaged hair, so I take 1 table spoon of this oil then mix it with jojoba oil, apply it on my hair and leave for a night. In the morning I wash my hair and it looks healthy and shiny. I ordered 2 pcs already. Please click "Yes" if you like my review.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

Posted by Reviewer1919116 on Aug 04, 2013

There's a reason this product is so cheap. It says "100% pure coconut oil" on the label, yet it also says "For external use only. Keep away from children" on it. This stuff does NOT smell like "pure" coconut oil, and if it was really "pure", you would be able to consume it. I have a feeling it's deodorized, but I've emailed the company about my concerns twice in the past month with no response. I went to try one more time, but their contact info on their website is gone (it says page does not exist). That doesn't give me much confidence in this company who obviously doesn't care about their customers. I have no problems with iherb, but I definitely won't be purchasing this product again.

good

Posted by Krystsina777 on Jun 28, 2012

great price for this product, that made my hair so shiny! Have almost no smell.

Fantastic

Posted by 5219310509917970373 on Sep 26, 2012

Possibly the best find to date, it's oily when you put it on, but have noticed a big difference to my skin, much smoother and less break outs. also great for your hair.

Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer2718449 on Jun 10, 2012

Great coconut oil, perfect for skin and hair! This products helps to improve the condition of my hair! And the smell is superb!