Petrolatum, Parabens... cocoa is an addition, not the main ingredient

Posted by NutritionArts on Sep 02, 2012

What a disappointment, should have read the ingredients. Contains: - Petrolatum (mineral jelly from petroleum) - Propylparaben (allergenic, pseudoestrogen, endocrine disruptorn, organ toxic) - Butylparaben (endocrine disruptor, pseudoestrogen, causes cellular level changes) Why would ANYBODY sane want to put this on their lips is beyond me. Off to the trash can it goes. Will NOT give this to anybody else to be used. Not even my enemies. Definitely NOT recommended.

parabens

Posted by Reviewer1347970 on Jun 04, 2012

Has parabens in it. Threw it away when I got it.

Contain parabens

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

Will never put this one on my lips. I threw it away.

Not nearly as good as the Cococare pure cocoa butter stick

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Sep 08, 2012

I ordered this because I LOOOVVVEEE the Cococare pure butter stick and their thick body cream. Big disappointment! When I opened the tube, it was goopy and NOT firm as lip balms should be. I had not read the ingredients before but I did now! Petroleum jelly main ingredient! And both nasty parabens! Plus mine tastes and smells and looks like petroleum and NOT like cocoa butter at all! I will not buy this again. But as long as they not change the pure cocoa butter stick, go with that one.

Ikke så bra

Posted by maykristin on Jun 05, 2012

Fant ut at denne inneholdt mange forskjellige parabener så gikk rett i søppla...

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Aug 08, 2013

Contains: petrolatum, propylparaben, butylparaben. These all are bad for the human body!!! I threw it out.

would not buy again

Posted by 5568498117060869664 on Jan 01, 2015

It contains a lot of not good ingrediens.

Parabens

Posted by 5198654567243572383 on May 15, 2014

It contains two types of parabens! It also kinda irritated my lips. Just threw it away..

highly recommended..

Posted by 4676558484337692595 on Oct 04, 2015

this is great for people with dry lips.. i like to apply it all the time specially before bed cause i wake up with very soft lips it's useful to apply before the lipstick as well ممتاز للشفايف الجافة .. استعماله قبل النوم رائغ لأن ينعم الشفايف ويعطيها احساس عالي من الرطوبة ينفع للاستعمال قبل حمرة الشفايف

Best lip balm I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1202059 on May 19, 2012

Best lip balm I've tried!