Coconut Secret, Organic, Almond Coconut Bar, 12 Bars 1.75 oz (50 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Awesome alternative to sugared chocolate bars

Posted by Reviewer1455594 on Mar 28, 2012

I am diabetic and am always looking for alternative sweeteners and products containing them. Chemical sweeteners are just not an option, agave raises my blood sugar, and no other tastes good to me. Now I can have my candy and eat it too!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1175250 From Australia on Jul 05, 2012

These bars taste incredible. The coconut, the texture and the chocolate are all great. They are filling and satisfying. Best of all, they are low GI. As part of a medical treatment, I've had to increase the fat in my diet and these bars make it really easy. They contain a whopping 40% of the recommended daily intake of fat. People watching their weight probably need to eat in moderation!

Loved these

Posted by Reviewer1949742 From Connecticut on Jun 27, 2013

I hope they are only discontinued temporarily (must be hard to ship in the summer). The ingredients are just right. Everyone in my family loves them. We keep them in the refrigerator.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3327222 From Singapore on Aug 04, 2012

I have problem with this product. Stop buying

Delicious

Posted by rebeccavr From Canada on May 19, 2012

These are fantastic. Definitely more of a "treat" than anything else though. Organic ingredients and no sugar substitutes. Best of all no Soy or Soy Lecithin. I also bought the mint but wasn't too impressed (a bit too minty for my taste). I'd stick with the Almond it adds a nice crunch.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »