Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

I will never use soy sauce again!

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Sep 05, 2013

I was a bit skeptical when I read the reviews here.. I've never heard of coconut aminos as soy sauce before, coming from an Asian family, it's a bit weird too. WELL! I'm blown away by how similar this is to the usual soy sauce that we consume. Because Monsanto built its base here in our country I've never trusted local soy products (GMO anyone?) I'm absolutely thrilled and will continue using this as a permanent replacement for soy sauce! Thanks, iHerb for carrying the product.

Sweeter than soy sauce but OK substitute

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Nov 27, 2013

A little disappointed, since I expected something tasting a little more lika soy sauce (which I miss a lot, breastfeeding child with soy allergy). This was sweeter and had a scent of coconut. But it's good and better than no soy at all:-).

Amazing! but loses flavor when cooked

Posted by Reviewer1239444 on Sep 20, 2010

Coconut Aminos tastes wonderful, VERY close to soy (I grew up on soy sauce, so I well remember what it tastes like). The only problem is if you cook it it will loose a lot of its flavor. If you plan on using it in a non-raw stir fry, add it at the very end. Also great because it's not as high in sodium as soy sauce is.

Way better than Temari!

Posted by 5505428578311034599 on Jun 23, 2013

Coconut Aminos are the perfect no-GMO gluten-free answer to soy sauce! It works excellent in marinades, cooking and even on salads. I will definitely re-order often and highly recommend this product.

Perfect GF Soy-free alt

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jul 15, 2013

This item is the best thing since sliced bread. For those who are vegan, soy free, gluten free- AND, it has lower sodium than even Bragg's Liquid Aminos. I am a huge fan and have a crazy panic attack when I run out of this.