Tasty, with no migraines!

Posted by Reviewer3332721 on Dec 05, 2014

The title of this review says it all. Our family can have this and not get any headaches. We're thankful for this product!

Delicious

Posted by IndyCat on Dec 02, 2014

Love this, careful it ferments if you leave it out of the fridge, which is a good sign.

Great for those on Paleo Diet!

Posted by 4830781929197446940 on Nov 24, 2014

Im on a Paleo Diet and this is a staple in my kitchen. I use it in place of Soy Sauce. It's not as salty as soy sauce though, so you may need to use more of it.

I love this stuff

Posted by lesliekhnp on Nov 24, 2014

Very versatile stuff. I use it on fresh veggies as a kind of dressing (raw beet & kale), or in stir-fry, or as a soy sauce substitute. I like it better than soy sauce.

Seasoning

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Nov 13, 2014

Tastes a little sweet but is a lovely flavour

Who needs soy sauce?!

Posted by PaleoNetwork on Nov 03, 2014

Love love love coconut aminos. I use this in place of soy sauce to paleo-fy my cooking. Great taste and flavour and 100% paleo!

Awesome!!!!

Posted by 4980905591331635645 on Nov 03, 2014

Absolutely love this I add coconut oil and mince with this, so delicious and nutritious at the same time. will order more

New "secret" ingredient

Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Oct 29, 2014

YUMMY...what more can I say..!!..

Very good replacement for soy sauce

Posted by 5577516345303170440 on Oct 15, 2014

We got this sauce to replace soy sauce for our allergic 5-y.o. son. It's now been used in a wide variety of ways: In marinades for chicken & fish, Chinese type stir-fry cooking, baking, and on top of white rice. In every way, it's just as good as high-quality soy sauce. I also like that it has only a third of the sodium content of standard soy sauce (it's actually 30% less than low-sodium soy sauce); that's an advantage not only health-wise but taste-wise, as I find normal soy sauce to be much saltier than I'd like. The only disadvantage is that's it's not available in larger, cheaper-by-volume containers.

BRILLIANT

Posted by 5548160425304968228 on Oct 14, 2014

Sweet alternative for paleo folks rather than soy sauce. Almost like a mild hoisin flavour.