Worth considering

Posted by 5086054197961578651 on Dec 12, 2015

Helps with daily stress. I use every couple days.

One of the B complex I like to cycle around

Posted by Kareny on May 19, 2015

I like the co-enzyme forms best and this one fits the bill. It's best to chop and change I believe, so I don't remain on the same brand / combination but do go back to it later. I don't think it's smart to take them every single day, depending on diet. My only gripe on this is the B12 content contains the forms dibencozide plus methylcobalamin but it does not state their individual percentages. It would beeven more perfected if another form of B12, Hydroxocobalamin, was included. In that case I would stick to this one more regularly.

great

Posted by Soundolove on Mar 17, 2015

This is my second bottle. Lots of energy

no difference

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Mar 05, 2015

I don't notice any difference when I take this b complex. I believe it's good quality but maybe not enough for me. I thought the Coenzyme formula would make a difference, but it didn't for me. I think i'll go back to nature's bounty B100 where I did notice a difference in how I felt. Please see my iherb page for more info and reviews!

More energy

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 17, 2014

These B-complex caps gave me more energy and my skin and nails look better.

The best one

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 15, 2014

I made my research before I choose this one, and I believe this is the best B complex on the market. I take only one pill a day (instead the recommended two) and it's still very potent. I take it at mornings after breakfast, and later during the day I take additional 50 mg P-5-P (also this brand) and 500 mg niacinamide as I have a condition where these are required. Over all, this is a very good stuff and priced well, highly recommended.

Very good product!

Posted by cinnamon on Feb 01, 2014

I'm sensitive with B-vitamines (got headaches) but I can use this complex without problems! I'm very happy! Thank you for this good product and the excellent quality!

great b-complex

Posted by 5539988608281357138 on Nov 25, 2013

take pill after meal you will see results

Love it

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

The best all-around and all-in-one ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... B-vitamin products here on iHerb. I use then almost daily and this size gives you the best bang for buck. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.