J. Gist

Posted by Reviewer1390661 on Nov 08, 2007

Been using this product for about 6 yrs. It helps control my diabetes.

Country Life, BioChem, Glycemic Factors, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1275873 on Apr 08, 2008

I've found this high quality product assists me in keeping blood glucose levels within normal limits. Iherb provides this at a great price with fast service and delivery.

Glycemic Factors

Posted by Reviewer1370457 on May 13, 2008

Keeps blood sugar normal in healthy people. Great mix of proven vitamin/minerals/extracts. Similar ingredients to other products designed for the same purpose, but in my experience this is the most cost effective and beneficial product in this category.

Country Life/BioChem Glycemic Factors

Posted by Reviewer1574345 on Jul 10, 2008

This is a must have for anyone with hypoglycemia. It works wonders in helping your body deal with the extra insulin that your pancreas produces.

Great for High Blood Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1720829 on Nov 03, 2007

Anytime I eat something that turns into sugar, I take some of this and it works great!

just be aware of chromium

Posted by 5693393858454693635 on May 19, 2012

As Ken Cook pointed out in his testimony, the federal National Toxicology Program states that hexavalent chromium in drinking water shows "clear evidence of carcinogenic activity" in laboratory animals, and increases the risk of gastrointestinal tumors.

diabetes

Posted by Reviewer3013276 on Mar 23, 2007

I am happy with product. Has brougth my blood sugar down to acceptable level without going on insulin.

Still not sure

Posted by Reviewer1512018 on May 22, 2008

I've been taking this supplements for about 2 weeks now. I don't feel a great difference in how I used to feel. but I can tell something is changing. I am a little more energtic. I know it can take a while, it took over 5 years to deteriorate my health, it is going to take more than two weeks to get better.

blood sugar balance

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Sep 23, 2008

I find these tablets very good value, a combination of ingrediants which help prevent type2 diabetes. I feel they help my hunger pangs.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2068571 on Jun 26, 2008

I believe it helps control my sugar and I am very pleased with the results. Gabe Romeo

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »