Good combo

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jan 02, 2010

I really like this product. Its a good pair for healthy muscles. I take before bed to help relax my muscles and help strengthen my ligaments.

great product, no stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Jan 11, 2009

Most magnesium gives me bad cramps. This has no side effects and is a well-formulated blend of several types of high-absorption magnesium.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2843649 on May 07, 2009

This helps me to quiet myself and sleep better.

we ALL need more magnesium...

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Magnesium is a critical, yet usually overlooked nutrient. Insufficient magnesium is implicated in various cardio issues; also bone health and other things. While calcium causes muscles to contract, magnesium helps them to relax. The two have to be present in the proper ratio, or bad hings will occur. I know when I'm deficient because leg cramps start (also finger, toe, etc). Agonizing muscle cramps are reason enough for me to take plenty of magnesium! I have seen others "cured" of chronic muscle cramps simply by taking a small amount of magnesium each day. It does wonders for migrains too. For decades the conventional wisdom was that calcium and magnesium should be taken in a 2 to 1 ratio. I believe, as more and more people do, that a more correct ratio would be 1 to 1. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Best chaice I could find.

Posted by Reviewer2480040 on Jun 29, 2008

I compared a bunch of the Mag cap available but this was the most balanced and complex I could find.

relaxing

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 17, 2009

resting better with these

country life magnesium with silica

Posted by Reviewer2399456 on Feb 09, 2009

i love this product. great for headaches, bone density, muscle pain, heart.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2065499 on Mar 12, 2009

Very happy with this product. I take one each night to help relieve constipation and it works. Love the price on iherb.

magnesium caps

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Nov 11, 2009

great for the heart.

Great product

Posted by 5291306058718481021 on Aug 24, 2016

This seem to be helping migraines. They used to cause frequent pain so far after 2 bottles, I haven't had a headache!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »