Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxi-Hair, 90 Tablets

Hair Loss

52 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2703564 on Dec 28, 2009

i use this product for excessive hair loss in conjunction with several of yr other products. my regime that worked magic and stopped all shedding is as follows: Shen min topical hair lotion, Natures Way Fo Ti to stop DHT, Source Naturals Skin Eternal, Neocell pure collagen, Biosil liquid silicon/collagen stimulating, and finally Madre Labs ACAI powder in smoothies. my skin glows and feels like silk my hair is shiny and strong and regrowing. thank you. i get yr products within 3 days here in australia. magic!!!

Country Life, Maxi-Hair

37 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1014484 on Feb 22, 2008

I started taking Country Life Maxi Hair about six weeks ago. I had been experiencing excessive hair loss for over a year. I noticed the loss especially on days that I washed my hair. Finally I asked for a recommendation at my local health food store and among the products shown me I chose Maxi-Hair that I've taken twice daily since. My hair loss now is normal. It feels thicker because less is falling out. I highly recommend this product. Susan Marshall

Maxi Hair

26 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2359825 on Oct 04, 2008

I am thoroughly pleased with this product, I have only had it 2 weeks, so I can't tell a difference in my hair's length, but my eyelashes are thicker and my hair doesn't break as much in the shower, I used to lose a handful in the shower drain but now maybe a few strands break off.

Great Product for Hair Loss

25 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2019067 on Jan 29, 2007

Several times in my life I have had severe health issues and my hair falls out. I have used this since the 1st time and my hair remains lusterous and thick, I highly recommend it.

GREAT product

18 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by luazawacki on Aug 27, 2008

I have been taking this now for about 2 weeks, and I already see a significant growth of my hair! Also, it includes all the vitamins needed if you are looking for a good multivitamin or even prenatal vitamin.