Maxi hair

Posted by ksedeniussen on May 04, 2016

I have lost a lot of hair the last few years due to stress, pregnancy, breastfeeding, hormones, so I decided to try this supplement, and it worked really well. My hair stopped falling off and I grew a lot of hair after just one bottle of this, but when it was empty, my hair started falling off again, worse than ever before :( so I'm not sure about this product.. :(

شهرين مده الاستخدام

Posted by 4676775586140281089 on May 03, 2016

مالاحظت شي بالعكس النتايج جتني عكسيه تساقط شعري واظافري تكسرت + انا اكل معها حبوب اوميغا ٣ وبشرتي صفت بس مادري من اي واحد فيهم😶

good

Posted by 4944615621581620400 on Apr 28, 2016

Good

Poor shipping

Posted by 5131575778458572687 on Apr 23, 2016

I paid extra money for Airmail Premium. But I received 1 month later then estimated delivery day. And nobody returns my money that I paid for extra shipping.

Tasty!

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Apr 08, 2016

100%

Made my hair grow

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 03, 2016

Before I started using this my hair length was about 8 inches - I have used this product on and off for over 4 months and I now have new 'additional' hair on my head about 3 inches long. This did not stop my ' older longer' hair from falling out but I do welcome the 'new hair growth'. Before this I used Brewers Yeast 100 mg and Biotin 1000 mg for about 1 month and that stopped my hair from falling out and gave my hair more body/bounce - my hair felt thicker but there was no additional growth. My conclusion- this product worked for me for hair growth but I will alternate back and forth with the Brewers Yeast and Biotin combination when this bottle is finished.

good one

Posted by 5738038105424132659 on Mar 17, 2016

Hair is shiny, healthy and growing fast

is it a good product ?

Posted by 4645505516054383902 on Mar 14, 2016

* After a 7 days of usage I started feeling a pain in my kidney, which is why I stop taking it., even though I was drinking a lot of water, and it was only one tablet per day. * The tablet size is very big and hard to swallow. * it taste very bad which makes it even worse to eat. other than that my skin looks better, and I'am sure its a good product. -MJEED