Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega Surge, High EPA, Lemon Flavor, 30 Gummies (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

Disgusting

Posted by 5026314336913947481 on Oct 19, 2012

Fish Gummies

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Oct 28, 2012

Aw yuck. Sorry - I don't argue that these are good, but they say "chew" - hard for me to even leave in my mouth long enough to swallow! But they also claim to have no fishy report, and I found that to be true.

Don't dare to try

Posted by Zuleika83 on Nov 30, 2012

After my horrible experience with the High DHA gummies, I do not dare try this product.

Terrible taste - I could not finish the pack

Posted by happy-day on Jan 08, 2014

I cannot imagine anyone to like the taste of these gummies.. They taste and smell like fish oil gelly!! Gust make your own gelly and add a bit of liquid fish oil and you would get a tastier and cheapper product by far! If you find my review useful, please lick YES to let me know.

Tastes Fishy

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

It tastes quite fishy and that is against its claims of "no fishy aftertaste". The worst part of it is the combination of a sweet lemony taste and FISH!!!!!! Makes you wanna barf. I don't recomment that at all.