Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega Surge, High EPA, Lemon Flavor, 60 Gummies (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

I was so optimistic about this product . . .

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Apr 01, 2012

I was optimistic about this product, because the EPA:DHA ratio is really good. Further, the delivery gel encapsulation seemed excellent, and I actually went to the website of the manufacturer, a respected Swedish pharma firm. Maybe I had a bad batch, but the reason I am giving it a low rating is that there was a very strong fishy repeat from this product. This is the exact opposite of what it claimed. I don't get it. Again, maybe I had a bad batch.

Horrible taste - way too fishy. Even my dogs won't eat it !

Posted by vered999 on Sep 10, 2012

Horrible taste - way too fishy. Even my dogs won't eat it !

Yuck

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 13, 2012

I'm not able to tell if the product is helping my body. I like the convenience of the little chewable disk, and I am taking them every day, but it's rubbery yuck. Won't order again.

sticks to package

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Sep 17, 2012

The soft jello like pieces, not gummies, stick to the packaging.

OK

Posted by 5264118470229829463 on Mar 12, 2013

Forgot to read the ingedient label close enough, so I didn't find the ingredients I react to before I received it. My fault. Good price (3.65) when i bought it. Will not buy it again, prefer the fermented cod liver oil from green pastures.