• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Customer Ratings

Resveratrol For Multiple Myeloma

Posted by Reviewer1840105 on Mar 28, 2008

I am taking this as the result of clinical studies that show Resveratrol, found naturaly in red wine, slows the progress of this cancer. Taking it in capsul form is like 50 times the amount you could get daily from red wine.

Innesah, London, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008

We are using this along with other products from Iherb , as cancer support for one of our family , early days but we have had a reduction in the tumor, our family doctor very pleased . We are holding off from the chemo.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Jan 05, 2008

I like Country Life. I've taken Resveratrol to increase the number of my mitochondria and to turn back my aging gene. I tried Source Naturals for a month, and alhough I wouldn't recommend against it, this is my main stay.

Best bang for the buck...

Posted by Reviewer2207847 on Jan 28, 2008

Highest potency, excellent formula and best bang for the buck for Resveratrol!

high potency

Posted by Reviewer2001797 on Dec 25, 2007

this is the most potent resveratrol product I've found, also one of the most cost-efficient.

glowing skin

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Jul 24, 2008

I find I have better energy and my skin just glows. I

Great!! Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2444206 on Jun 30, 2008

Very convenient, only need to take one pill daily. I've noticed positive changes in my mood and I've always had problems with constipation, but this product helped me have more frequent bowel movements (not diarrhea and not soft!). The price is great as well.

Resveratrol rather than wine or drugs!!

Posted by Reviewer3107192 on Jul 15, 2008

My husband needs to increase his HDL, and this is an excellent alternative to red wine and/or drugs!

Best all around RES supplement

Posted by Reviewer1981810 on Dec 01, 2008

A study shows pine bark extract helps raise tesosterone levels. Another recent study shows that the higher a man's "natural" (not from steriods) testosterone levels the longer they live. Plus, testosterone increases both men & women's libido as well & fights osteoporosis. We all know that any anti-aging regimen is weak with trans-Resveratrol. We have a study showing that GSE(grape seed extract) helps preserve resveratrol. This combo formula is truly remarkable. 2 to 4 Vcaps per day total. But, taken at least 2 times a day. If you have active cancer at least 5 per day & always with NOW Quercetin 500mg Vcaps. Additionally, take one 500mg capsule of vitamin C with each RES Vcap. You cannot absorb more than 500mg every 2 hours. Make sure your vitamin C capsules have at least 350mg or more (70%) of vitamin P. Otherwise, you'll just urinate the vitamin C out.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Jul 17, 2008

I think this is helping my immune system! It's summer and mosquito bites are common. I used to have a bad reaction to them but this product seems to modulate my response and the hey fever is gone too!