Superior B-12 sublingual

Posted by Reviewer2722653 on Dec 08, 2008

I have used this product for 5years: my B-12 levels are equal or better than any B-12 injections given by a doctor!!!! This Methl B-12 is a real keeper!!

Helps Me Sleep Better

Posted by Reviewer1928349 on Jan 09, 2009

I sleep better when I take 3 of these per day, even though my blood level of B12 tested in the upper range of normal.

Great Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer2548032 on Oct 11, 2009

I have Fibromyalgia and suffer from severe chronic fatique. I have taken the equavalent mcg. from other manufacturers, but this is the one that really gives me an energy boost. I never want to run out of it!

Energetic -B-12

Posted by Reviewer2580355 on Apr 08, 2010

Initially recommended by pharmasist to help with my lack of energy. I found the product very helpful. Purchasing through iHerb.com allows me to get the same great product at really great savings! Thanks

Combination of the three.

Posted by Reviewer2050788 on Sep 25, 2009

The taste of the lozenge is pleasant, and I find that the combination of the b & c vitamins with folic acid compliment each other to give the good effect on the body.

Country Life Superior B-12

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 15, 2011

I am finally getting better by using this with solgar metafolin, country life dibencozide & country life coenzyme B caps. This is a very good product & does work, I will soon try solgar & enzymatic therapy methylcobalamin also. After 12 years, it is good start feeling well again.

Easily dissolves

Posted by Reviewer2258148 on Jan 21, 2009

I took another high-dose, sublingual B-12 for a couple years. That one should have been called a chewable rather than a sublingual. The Country Life sublingual, though, truly dissolves in the mouth in less than 5 minutes.

nice for energy

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 25, 2011

I have been tested and it showed that I have a shortage of B12. I sometimes get B12 injections, but I take these daily. To be honest I take these every other day. On the other day I take active B12 dibencozide (lozenges), also from Country Life. I feel like I have the best combination there. Some say that this one is the best vitamin B12, some say the dibencozide is the best. I take both (not on the same day). I like Country Life, I trust this brand. They really give energy. I advise you to take a vitamin B complex as well.

Price

Posted by Reviewer2682872 on May 05, 2009

The product price was excellent. Much cheaper than the same item in Whole Foods Market. Will buy again.

B12 Sublingual

Posted by Reviewer1682263 on May 24, 2009

This is a great product - but make sure you let the whole lozenge melt under your tounge or you may get some tummy cramps.