Best Vit. C Ever

Posted by Reviewer2579205 on Feb 26, 2011

Love this brand. It is a must for every day. Colds and flus don't last. And I generaly feel very good for taking this. I have a very busy lifestyle with work and kids. I used to get so run down and tired. I used to get cold sores and mouth ulcers all the time. Taking this Vit.C tablet has certainly improved all of that. I can cope a whole lot better with my daily routine and cold sores and mouth ulcers are the thing of the past

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Jan 31, 2009

This is a great form of vitamin C. I can take large doses of it and have no stomach upset or digestive distress.

Country Life, Gluten Free Superior Vitamin C, 1000 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2711651 on Mar 27, 2012

I love the formula. As I m healthy, I don't see much difference. Pill size wise is acceptable though a little powdery & spotty.

Superior vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 20, 2009

Superior vitamin C, yes indeed. Reed the ingredient list. As a diabetic I need extra C and together with Madre Labs vitamin C I get the daily amount I need. My skin looks better (tighter) and it lowers my blood sugar too.

Country Life - One of the Best

Posted by Reviewer1362454 on Mar 03, 2010

Great brand with integrity behind name. Superior product.

superior quality!

Posted by Reviewer2565885 on Jun 22, 2010

fabulous product. use it every day

Wonderful

Posted by 5762363155919124388 on May 27, 2014

Not the cheapest but then Vitamin C is not just ascorbic acid. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Great form of Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Aug 11, 2009

Fully buffered, so easy on the stomach. Delivers many essential minerals in useable form. A fair bit cheaper than comparable "brand" products. And if all that weren't enough: lots of great antioxidants (grape skin, green tea etc) for free! Oh, and a fair spectrum of C type bioflavanoids. Overall great value and better for your health than ordinary ascorbic acid (plain vit c)

Great Vitamin C

Posted by 5735307082379389920 on Aug 06, 2012

I really like this vitamin C. It's easy to swallow, and has some other nutrients listed.

effective & affordable

Posted by 5496876218365316499 on Oct 17, 2014

This brand of vit C has synthetic ingredients, but coupled with the bioflavonoids it is very effective. Took 3x/day whenever I feel any flu or illness & kept the sickness at bay. Wish it was 100% food-based, but at this price, it is indeed value for money & highly effective.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »