Crazy Rumors, Brew, Lip Balm, Apple Spice, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

cinnamon!

Posted by FataMorgana From Russian Federation on Jul 17, 2011

Very smells good mixture of spices for apple pie - cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom. Bad in every way! But for those who do not like cinnamon, it is better not to take.

Apple Spice - my favourite scent

Posted by butteredcrumpet From Australia on Apr 23, 2013

After taking more of an interest in what was contained in my regular beauty items and finding a horrendous amounts of chemicals, I threw everything out and scoured iherb for products which were natural and not harmful to the health of myself and my family. Given the good reviews and the fact that these lip balms are 100% natural, vegan and cruelty free I decided to give them a try. The first thing I noticed is the adorable packaging, the Apple Spice is part of the brew range and features a lovely little teapot. The scent of the balm is also clearly shown and each balm has an individual colour scheme. The Apple Spice is my favourite of the range, followed closely by the Root Beer, Chai, Lemonade and also orange. The balm itself has a wonderful consistency - not too soft or firm and glides onto the lips smoothly. The balm is highly moisturising and does not leave that annoying waxy feel that some lip products leave. I'm interested in trying other scents too. If you love Crazy Rumors then you should also try Hurraw! Both are the best balms I've ever tried.

:D

Posted by Reviewer2688599 From Norway on Jan 24, 2013

Love this, I use this every day and it keeps my lips hydrated and soft in harsh winter climate.

Khrystyna

Posted by Reviewer2970293 From Ukraine on Mar 30, 2011

ohhh...it's great lip balm. For now it's my favorite. Nice smell and moisturing well.

An absolute favourite!

Posted by Reviewer1693734 From Norway on Sep 14, 2011

This is the best lip balm I ever tried. Amazingly moisturizing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »