Pretty Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2537427 on Nov 14, 2011

I am pretty satisfied with the product. i am almost at 4 weeks and have lost 13 pounds. Great!! However, i am not going to make it to the end because i don't have enough drops. I must have over counted them somewhere along the way. I wish they would put a "ml" marker on the dropper itself. Otherwise, still satisfied

I hope this works well

Posted by Reviewer2455336 on Dec 26, 2011

I haven't purchased this yet. but I decide to buy it. I bought other HCG product a few month ago.

It works for me.

Posted by 5634480452821603414 on Nov 26, 2015

I have tried Hcg before (another brand) and lost a lot of weight, but I failed the phase 3 and therefore 4 as well. I decide to give this hCg 1234 a try, I am doing it (under my own responsability) together with the 500 cal.diet. by Dr. Simeons. and I'm loosing weight but not as effectively as with my first round a year ago, but still loosing weight I go down between 300-600 gr.x day which is really good. I feel a little bit hungry at times, but water and tea does the trick! If you are determiated, consistent and really want to loose some weight then it is a product is right for you. I give it 4 of 5 stars just because with the other drops (the brand I used on my first round) I was never hungry. Update: I have lost 4 kilos in 11 days, not bad at all.

First time user

Posted by 5576130763609719540 on Jun 12, 2016

It works but need to follow the diet plan. No side effect for me

Appears to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2085717 on Jan 30, 2012

Day 10 - 10 pounds down.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1777132 on Mar 05, 2012

feeling good about results of poducts

Posted by Reviewer3127802 on Jul 06, 2012

First curse wass efective, but second not.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3015717 on Aug 21, 2012

great product does work

Diet drops

Posted by 5111158771070823945 on Jul 31, 2013

So far so good - not completed yet.

It works

Posted by 5025647373080396914 on Mar 30, 2015

These hcg drops definitely work, I lost weight (4 kg in the first 2 weeks so far). The online support of creativebioscience is excellent. On the down side, not being able to use any usual creams/ lotions on my skin cased my eczema flair up and my skin is very dry and itchy. Also, I have very little energy, even walking up the stairs leaves me tired (and it is not something that I have ever experienced before, as I am relatively fit). Bottom line, very strict eating plan does work with weight loss, but I will buy another one, as I miss the ability to exercise and my skin is suffering.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »