Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Pomegranate, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Good

Posted by Reviewer2364048 From Australia on Jan 25, 2011

One of the best natural deodorants I've used. Pomegranate seems more effective than the natural one in the same range.

B.O Gone

Posted by Reviewer2558645 From New Zealand on Feb 02, 2011

Nice product. Does the job well.

Good deodorant

Posted by NaturallyMisha From Canada on Mar 14, 2011

I love using a product that I know is not bad for you and cancer causing. Smells strong buy it's good once it dries.

is an effective way to protect

Posted by Annett From Russian Federation on Aug 03, 2012

I have a sweating and I even try to use the features of the stains of sweat pads. When I received this deodorant, then a little upset because it represents the type of water with a fairly strong smell - it does not instilled confidence in me. But when I tried it, it was very much surprised at the result: a few hours in a stuffy and poorly ventilated area of my armpits remained dry and there was absolutely no smell. I recommend, as even with strong perspiration that helps!

Liking it!

Posted by 5468148079199386610 From Singapore on Aug 30, 2012

My brother has the spray one instead of the roll on and I think thats better because it's quicker to dry and it covers more area without applying too much product on your underarm till it gets foamy. It does cover the scent but I have to wait for at least 10 seconds before it dries non my skin. The smell is pleasant and smells more like a body wash than fruity.