great!

Posted by Reviewer1322740 on Nov 30, 2009

smells good but works way better than the stone!!! Love it!!

Deodorant

Posted by GallaChiro on Jan 28, 2010

I liked the smell, it was just enough and I think its fine for a man or a woman. I have used the fragrance free for years and fancied a change.

A favourite

Posted by Reviewer1013317 on Apr 01, 2010

A very good deodorant. Lovely fragrance, dries quickly and doesn't leave any residue. Would purchase again.

great job

Posted by blabla on Sep 13, 2012

This product does a great job for me even in the summer. I've been using the Chamomile one so far and it's also good, but I think I like this one even better. The lavender one smells great but just doesn't work that well for me as the other two. This means the essential oils must play a role too.

It actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2883778 on May 18, 2012

Only natural deodorant I've found that actually works. And the pomegranate scent is lovely.

Not bad BUT not great

Posted by 5026482872394414056 on Apr 04, 2013

Living in Western Australia, it can get VERY VERY hot which means sweat sweat sweat! Bought this as reviews are so good and its also cruelty free. Problem is, it really doesnt work that great, I do prefer the sticks that go on "dry", the roll on & sprays are too wet. I apply it, its sticky which makes me sweat even before I have gotten hot & naturally started to sweat. Held my armpits up for ages to help it dry but it took more than 10mins which was annoying as no1 wants to walk around with their arms up in the air, looking like a gibbon! Needed to be reapplied a few times during the day as I could smell myself within 2 hours. Smell is nice BUT its not the most effective deodorant for a hot climate Disappointing

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1209470 on Jul 04, 2010

Has a nice fresh scent. Works very well. Have recommended it to family. Will buy it again.

Best deodorant ever!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on May 18, 2010

I've been looking for an effective non-chemical deodorant for years, and this is it! The unscented version of this is close, but the scent makes this 100% effective for me. It's not an anti-perspirant, so if you're someone who sweats (like me), you will still sweat. However, this product bans odor effectively... like nothing else I've tried, and I've tried easily a dozen products. Thrilled!

i dont like it

Posted by 5710056085433163625 on Jan 10, 2014

it not stop sweating and sometime leaves yellow color in my cloth

Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 04, 2010

This works really well, and is healthy for me too!