Not noticeable effects.

Posted by 5210705888046286323 on Sep 14, 2014

I haven't noticed significant effects after using this product. I don't know if I have used it long enough.

Good product but with side effects

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 17, 2013

Side effects on my son, bloated stomach, alot of wind and constipated. As with all probiotics, i guess its normal. Only first week, shall monitor. I give alternate days for him.

okay

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jun 19, 2013

don't know if its done anything. haven't notice a difference in my digestion. It was delivered and sat on my porch in heat (upper 70's, low 80's) before I got the package. Maybe that diminished the effectiveness...?

nothing

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 13, 2013

really...nothing... i so wanted this product to be helpful but instead i didn't feel anything.

Pretty Good products.

Posted by SmartHealth on Dec 22, 2012

I give this product for my kid for digestive suppoprt. She took it for almost 4 years as I just follow the people who wrote glowing report about it. I come to conclusion that it still works much better if you take multi probiotics No matter how superior the single strain is, our body needs multiple strains to make it work. Nonetheless, it is a good product if you don't mind spending the money like I did in the past 4 yr. I have stop using it and switch to multi strains probiotics.

Not sure how to judge

Posted by Reviewer1624740 on Sep 26, 2012

I've been taking these for a few weeks now and have not noticed any difference with digestion or other issues. I'm not sure how I can assess them because perhaps they are doing good but I just don't know. Hence I've given them a 3 star.

Good Strain

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Aug 05, 2012

Good strain, survives acid and colonized the gut as far as I could understand, unfortunately they put excipients in the piils, I hate this...

prefer other brands...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 29, 2012

...this seems like hugely popular product but i was disappointed. wrong probiotic for my stomach i guess.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on May 17, 2012

It may help with intestinal bacterial balance, but it is not obviously apparent.

Nice package

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Feb 27, 2012

Apart from the nice package, I don't feel any improvement for my leaky gut

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »