• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

from Greece

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Nov 21, 2011

The combination of chocolate with chili is fantastic.One of the best chocolate I ever taste.

Love it!

Posted by DesertLiving on May 18, 2016

Perfect mix of chocolate, chili heat and downright yumminess!

Divine

Posted by Reviewer2414714 on Aug 09, 2011

Fantastic, intensely spiced chocolate with a pleasant crunch. A great find for me!

Delicious.

Posted by Reviewer2482542 on Jan 02, 2012

This has more heat than other chili chocolates I've tasted - surprising but truly delicious. I will definitely purchase this again.

Hot-hot-hot!!!:))))

Posted by SugarQueen on Aug 27, 2012

the best chocolate with chili I have ever tasted!

Perfection

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 28, 2011

This chocolate is perfect. Rich and spicy. It's seriously like a good bottle of wine.

Really good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Mar 02, 2013

It it different from any other chocolate that I have tried before, but in a good way. I liked the spice it has.

Probably not for everyone but incredible if it is your thing.

Posted by 5608581593507084299 on Feb 05, 2015

This chocolate manages to have a smooth texture, unlike many high percentage dark chocolates which are often chalky. This is a quite bitter sweet bar but what makes it extra special is the crunchy cocoa nibs within that add to the texture. Finally, a good hit of chillies gives this some heat. If you are not a chilli fan I do not reccommend this but if you like it this is worth trying. An added bonus since it is an aquired taste I don't have to fight my friends and family for it! My only complaints are the shipping restrictions which mean I can't enjoy this year round.

Best chocolate ever

Posted by 5406933934773819763 on May 06, 2014

This one was such a suprise. I have never tasted a better bar/chocolate. And to think that this is even good for me!

muy bueno

Posted by manzanita on Apr 15, 2015

formato pequeño, es un chocolate muy bueno para e que le guste el picante y el chocolate puro.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »