Dancing Paws - Hi Potency Joint Recovery for Dogs - wafers

Posted by Reviewer2415196 on May 31, 2012

bought these for my sister's dog, who was limping. she says he loves them and they appear to be helping, he is not limping as much for the moment - time will tell

My Dog LOVES These!

Posted by Reviewer1230815 on Oct 28, 2014

I started giving these to my 7 y/o Lab/Hound mix in March. She had been moving more slow than usual, not her normal self. I didn't know what was wrong with her and thought it was her joints. The vet gave her a clear bill of health. I changed her food around, she lost some weight, started moving better and I was giving these to her as a supplement. She has always been really active and always needs a task, never overweight or anything like that. Long of the short of it, she was actually depressed when her friend moved, she has now befriended a pitt mix puppy and her mood is more like herself and less like an old lady....noticed that change right away. We are now going on our 4th bottle, she loves them and so do all the dogs that come to our house. When we come back from an outing at the beach (we live near hilton head SC), we always come home for a Dancing Paw. After a long walk, she wants these and not a buscuit. They seem to help her with what little imflamation she has, they contain devils claw, which I use as well as white willow, also used by me for my arthrtis. She is more energetic, doesn't have any joint issues and is back to doing her normal activity of long walks and bird stalking on the beach. No more occasional limp. The vet asked me what I was doing to keep her looking so good, I always tell them, good quality dog food, dancing paws, love, socialization and excersise. I know they are good for her, b/c my dog turns her nose up to anything with chemicals in it, she won't eat any peanut butter with hydrogenated oil or hfc's, she won't touch junk food or even processed cold cuts, I think its her hound nose. So for her to take these out of my hand, I know they have to be super good or she wouldn't touch them. We will be purchasing more.

Lady's joint care

Posted by 5761426133760631048 on Apr 06, 2015

Lady is 7.5 years old, I have been giving her this to avoid joint issues. The vet was amazed at her condition. Her last checkup 8-1-2015 there was a slight arthritis in one of her back joints. Prior to that checkup I gave her 1 wafer a day, after that check up I started giving her the recommended dosage; 2 wafers a day. Her next check up is this August (2016).

Perfecto para mi perro

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Mi labrador tiene 10 años y tiene mucha artrosis. Una gran mejora desde que lo toma hace 6 meses. Este producto vale menos de un tercio del que me recomendó el veterinario y su formulación es mejor.

my boy loves it

Posted by 5050099193651323335 on Mar 07, 2016

He will eat this immediately whenever i gave him. Other brands i tried before took him quite awhile then he eat.

pretty good stuff

Posted by jasminem on Aug 06, 2014

it took a little while for my two cavaliers to take to this, but once they did, it's a breeze giving this to them every day. the effects aren't remarkable because there isn't a huge amount of glaucosamine in there, but it's enough to make it easier for stiff joints to move.

schuster

Posted by Reviewer1775599 on Jan 05, 2009

My dog loves them, he thinks they are a treat. Hopefully this is keeping his bones and joints strong, he is only 4, but it is time to start.

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Jan 18, 2009

My dog loves the taste and she is doing so much better. am so happy you carry this and at a reasonable cost. You don't want to run out of these or the maintenance one from Dancing Paws.

Dog loves these

Posted by Reviewer1217905 on May 29, 2012

Our 14yo american staffy seems to respond well to these.

stormpipes