Love them

Posted by Reviewer1715724 on Oct 16, 2009

Max takes these with his Dog Gone Pain meds and he is showing great improvement. Thanks.

MW

Posted by Reviewer1849137 on Jan 07, 2009

Mac (10 years old) loves the wafers and seems to be moving better.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2119939 on Oct 14, 2009

My elderly dog happily eats these so they must taste good (to a dog anyway). He's still very active and I think these tablets help.

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Jan 10, 2009

Something my dog chews without batting an eye. She is more energetic with these and gets up easier, the recovery is also great.

my yorkie didnt like it. so waste of money :\

Posted by nirinki on Oct 13, 2013

my yorkie didnt like it. so waste of money :\ also if your dog has any digestive problems I woulndt recommend it either моему йорку не понравилось

Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1986792 on Jan 16, 2012

My Pit/Boxer mix was limping around and had no energy, started giving her these and within a week she was playing with the other dogs again and running around. Such a happy and healthy dog now with no hip problems!

Dog Loves It

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jul 15, 2010

My old and very arthritic bulldog with bone spurs in his spine loves this pill and eats it on his own each day. I have seen improvement in his stiff condition already...good product.

Dancing Paws

Posted by Reviewer2209549 on Aug 23, 2011

My 8-year-old retriever refused to eat any of the joint medicine I have previously gotten for her -- until now -- she loves the chewable wafers and after 3 weeks I can already see improvement in her movement -- esp. getting up after lying down for any space of time -- she looks/acts more like her puppy-self I will defintely keep ordering these

Good

Posted by caryslynn on Nov 11, 2013

Bought on behalf of my friend.

great product

Posted by Joanna on Apr 23, 2013

all my dogs love the wafers and it gives me peace of mind when they have them as they are very active and run a lot,so a bit of help for the joints is always a good idea.