Yum!

Posted by 4952406147770357688 on May 01, 2016

I've never found vegan marshmallows before so I had to try these. They were fantastic. Strong vanilla flavour, great texture. Try not to eat them all at once, though - that didn't make me feel so good.

I LOVE these!

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

They're kind of expensive, but very tasty, nicely flavoured, not too super sweet and decent for baking with as well.

Our favirute

Posted by 5470130740080123689 on Apr 24, 2016

Best natural Marshmallows ever

Yum for vegans

Posted by 4870703965798453400 on Apr 07, 2016

One of the best vegan candies out there. Addictive.

Vegan marshmellows

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Feb 13, 2016

five stars. Thanks for stocking them Iherb. Vegan Marshmellows!!! Maybe you can look into stocking the pumpkin ones sometime too?!? Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

better than gelatin marshmallows

Posted by 4945004047507988242 on Jan 31, 2016

I never liked the gelatin marshmallows they are just so weird. However, these are different. They are dense delicious marshmallows!!!! Sooo good! Iam not even vegan or vegetarian

Delicious

Posted by 5218947516841152313 on Jan 23, 2016

Very delicious and addicting. I was looking for a long time for vegan/vegetarian marshmallows.

Yummy vegan goodness

Posted by autolycusflynn on Jan 21, 2016

I love these! I was never a huge fan of marshmallows before going vegan, but these are great. Lovely vanilla taste, perfect texture, not too sweet. If I could change one thing about them, I'd probably make them a bit smaller. All in all, though, well worth buying.

One of my favorite products on this site! i like marshmallows now.

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016

I never knew marshmallows could taste so good until I tried these! They are what marshmallows should taste like! Sooo Good!! If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Tastes like I remember

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Dec 17, 2015

I bought this just to fill up order to hit free shipping, but now that I've received it, and sampled some of it, I am absolutely jumping for joy. As a vegan, I've not been able to eat marshmallows for a long time now, and these just allowed me to relive that part of my childhood. They're exactly how marshmallows taste - fluffy, light, and mildly sweet. They come in the regular size so am thinking of cutting them up and tossing into my occasional dandelion latte. I have not tried roasting them yet but I can't see how you could go wrong with these.