• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Best vegan marshmallows

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I went vegetarian when I was 13. I didn't eat a marshmallow for over a decade, because the traditional ones are made with gelatin (bones, skins, hooves, slaughterhouse waste, etc). Not eating marshmallows is far from being the end of the world, but you can't help feeling a bit left out around a campfire. When I found these and tried one for the first time, they tasted EXACTLY like the way I remembered marshmallows tasting, but they don't contain any death or suffering. Vegan bliss. These make great vegan smores, along with Healthy Valley Amaranth Graham Crackers (also available on iHerb). I would also recommend dropping a few into a mug of vegan hot chocolate on a cold winter night.

Great, but never in stock

Posted by 5586321406780980518 on Feb 04, 2015

These are addicting, but they're almost never in stock. Please get more, iHerb!!

OMG.. best marshmellows..

Posted by 4902118298232638091 on Feb 17, 2015

let's just say that the second i received the package i devoured half of those on the way back home... i'm vegan for 7 years now ans here in Israel you don't have vegan marshmallows :( so it was a blast for me..

I can't stop eating these!

Posted by 5172636253617443133 on Jan 04, 2013

The reason I first ordered from iherb was to get these marshmallows, and I keep coming back for more! They don't taste exactly like the standard (yucky gelatine) marshmallows because they are a bit heavier but they are absolutely delicious! I basically eat the whole packet in 2 days by myself - I just can't get enough of them. A healthier, animal friendly alternative and super-tasty alternative to all the typical marshmallows!

The perfect vegan marshmallows!

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 17, 2012

These are sooooo good!!So happy that iherb sells vegan marshmallows, and so sad that they are often out of stock:(

Very tasteful

Posted by 5127435747976256459 on Jun 30, 2015

Glad that it's began

loved them

Posted by 5183004691821171542 on Aug 16, 2016

They seem to be out of stock all the time. I need more!!!

trop sucrés en bouche

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

Mangés seuls, ils ne sont pas agréables en bouche, trop sucrés. Mais intégrés dans des recettes ils sont parfaits!

I LOVE these!

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

They're kind of expensive, but very tasty, nicely flavoured, not too super sweet and decent for baking with as well.

Tastes like I remember

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Dec 17, 2015

I bought this just to fill up order to hit free shipping, but now that I've received it, and sampled some of it, I am absolutely jumping for joy. As a vegan, I've not been able to eat marshmallows for a long time now, and these just allowed me to relive that part of my childhood. They're exactly how marshmallows taste - fluffy, light, and mildly sweet. They come in the regular size so am thinking of cutting them up and tossing into my occasional dandelion latte. I have not tried roasting them yet but I can't see how you could go wrong with these.