Awful Ужас

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Jul 22, 2012

It is terribly hard and taste like a nut shell. Твердые, как ореховая скорлупа. Да и по вкусу такие же.

Not what I expected

Posted by 5371393735207845021 on Sep 27, 2013

Taro is a lot like potato so I expected something like potato chips. These are cut much thicker than potato chips and they are very hard. They also have added sugar which makes them a little sweet and not suitable for savory dips.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2487560 on Jun 11, 2011

These chips would be better if they were cut thinner and had salt instead of sugar as the seasoning. Also, there were only about five small chips in the bag I received - very disappointing, considering how much I paid for them. I will not purchase again.

Very poor product

Posted by Reviewer1941861 on May 14, 2011

The product is very poor when I was incredibly stomach immediately after eating I never stomach.

Meh

Posted by 4717951605061173102 on Jan 05, 2014

Ok I guess.

Taro Chips not Wild but sweet

Posted by 4836805058972690709 on Dec 24, 2012

The chips were nothing but perhaps 3/4C of crumbs when I opened the bag. Then to only discover the chips are sweet instead of salty.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1159547 on Oct 26, 2011

These are good! So far, I've liked all of the Danielle's chips - the pumpkin, carrot, okra and taro are my favorite. Thanks!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3069863 on Sep 23, 2011

Interesting

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Apr 12, 2011

I think the 4% added sugar was unnecessary, making them almost syrup sweet. I think they would have benefited from more salt, and no added sugar. Very think and hard pieces, I wonder if smaller and crispier would have been good too.

healthy treats

Posted by Reviewer1124152 on Sep 05, 2011

i decided to try out the taro and the veggie chips. taro didn't have much flavor but still good. the veggie chips were pretty good.