Great alternative!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Great alternative to regular pasta. Love that it is gluten free but has the same taste and consistency as any other angel hair. Will definitely purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2845263 on Apr 27, 2011

Excellent recommend highly

angel hair

Posted by Reviewer2682420 on Oct 08, 2011

long pasta breaks after cooking

Finally a good gluten free pasta

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Oct 13, 2011

It tastes good, and if you rinse it thoroughly in cold water as they direct, it doesn't get sticky at all. My dear old Dad didn't even notice it was different than usual. :-)

good

Posted by Reviewer2623312 on Jan 08, 2012

Cooks quickly and is very good.

Nice for a Change!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012

I eat a lot of rice and I find the Angel Hair, plust the golden flax is a pleasant change. Quick and easy to use and allergy friendly.

Not the best we have had

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

THis was disappointing. We have tried several gluten free pastas. This one tends to stick if you don't stir it almost constantly. And it takes a long time to cook.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1161805 on Dec 12, 2011

Texture and taste aren't bad

Pasta

Posted by Reviewer2169901 on Apr 30, 2011

Very important to rinse in water well after cooking and even so it has a different texture in mouth than normal wheat pasta, not bad just different. More al-dente than wheat pastas. Great flavor as oppossed to blandness of wheat pastas. Reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of the small weight of each bag as I would prefer a 1 pound package or larger and this is 1/2 pound pack so I have to remember to order 2 if I'm feeding my usual group.

"Blah" taste

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Apr 24, 2012

I bought it just out of curiosity of how gluten free pasta would taste. It is horrible, no matter what I added to it. So, with my curiosity satisfied, I will not buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »