Love this gluten free pasta

Posted by Reviewer1041148 on Jan 28, 2013

Some gluten free pastas are grainy and tasteless. This one is soft and delicious. I bought several at the good price offered at iHerb.

Great taste and texture~

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Sep 11, 2013

I read on a previous review that this fell apart for them when they were cooking it - I did not have this experience, I stuck to the 5-7 minutes, as described in the instructions, and they turned out perfect! The taste of these is definitely interesting, if you try one just on its own, but once you add your sauce/whatever you're mixing it with, it tastes great!

penne

Posted by Reviewer2682420 on Oct 08, 2011

the smaller are the best

great product.

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Jul 21, 2014

doesn't break up like a lot of other gluten free pasta

Yummy!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

I'm thankful that Iherb carried so many flavorful, gluten-free pastas.

Much Better Than Normal Pasta

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016

Normal pasta from white flour may be bouncier and have a better texture but it spikes up your blood sugar. This multi grain penne takes away some of the guilt from consuming pasta by including multi grains. A delicious choice. The grainy texture is from the multi grains, embrace it. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Delicious

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

Delicious

Muito gostoso

Posted by Reviewer1287586 on Nov 09, 2011

Excelente produto

so-so

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Feb 15, 2013

I love all the different grains and the taste of this pasta but it fell apart during cooking (even when I undercooked it).

Not bad, but they do come apart!

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 28, 2014

Flavor and cooking wise this was lovely but the pasta did just break apart once I got it in the colander. I followed time instructions and found the pasta still too hard. Maybe some would consider that al-dente, but I don't like having to chew the pasta like its week old bread. So I let it get soft, maybe 2 or 3 minutes extra and it broke in the colander and further broke upon mixing with sauce. Still delicious though. Just watch how you cook it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »