Derma E, Soothing Oil-Free Moisturizer with Anti-Aging Pycnogenol, 2 oz (56 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

best than a famous brand!!!

Posted by Reviewer2777269 on Sep 28, 2012

I used to use a famous big store brand, it was great but this is better and less expensive. I live in the tropics, lot of heat and humidity, when you apply this you feel that it quenches the thirst in your skin, immediately you feel refreshed and moisturized, it dries quickly, completely non-greasy, non-irritant. I had the small lines around the mouth and cheeks,like dry skin, this is completely gone, my skin looks now plump. I can not use cream moisturizes, It irritates my skin and swells at the place of application, I have rosacea, and the creams give me acne, This gel is fabulous for me.

best moisturizer for oily skin

Posted by juniper on Nov 06, 2009

feels great after application. truly will not make you greasy. the ingredient list is one of the cleanest in the market. as to its anti-aging effects, i did see that my face seems to be healthier.

Me encanta!

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2013

Me ha sorprendido mucho la textura. Imaginaba que era la tipica crema, y en vez de eso ha resultado ser un gel trasparente de color ambar. Cuando lo extiendes en la piel parece casi agua. Es muy ligero, nada pegajoso. La piel se siente fresca e hidratada. No me ha producido grasa ni brillos (mi piel es mixta-grasa) Un muy buena opción, sobre todo en verano cuando se agradecen las texturas ligeras.

An excellent moisturizing gel

Posted by Reviewer2024032 on Jan 15, 2010

I have used this product for the last three years & will continue to do so. It is perfect for all skin types and particularly so for the more mature skin. Do not expect changes overnight, but six - eight weeks will observe a marked improvement.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Dec 22, 2008

I absolutely love derma e, but this serum didn't fit the bill. I was hoping it would help with the redness from rosacea, but it didn't. The other derma e products I've tried have all been fabulous. I guess this one just didn't agree with my skin. The ester-c serum is wonderful!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »