Best cream around!!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

The only cream that I've tried, (and I've tried a lot!) that really works! It's amazing! It does retexturize the skin, and evens out discolourations and wipes out blemishes. It contains the Perricone formula, at a fraction of a price. I use it under make up too and my make up seems more even. I have recommended this cream to all my friends and my mum and they are all very happy with it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

On My Second Jar!

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Dec 26, 2008

I love this product. I bought this product because it's vegan, it has 1% alpha lipoic acid and contains C-Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate). Please note: Your creams should have C-Ester not Ester-C. They are not the same thing. I apply it every morning. I cleanse my face, apply derma e AHA liberally over face and neck, and then apply derma e alpha lipoic, c-ester, dmae cream liberally. My skin is clear. No more breakouts. No more foundation. My face glows. Thank You Dr. Perricone!

Finally my rough skin is soft

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Oct 25, 2011

I have very difficult skin. I've always had extremely oily skin and over the last 2 years, it's also become rough, leathery and dry. Can you imagine it! I never know whether to use products for oily or dry skin. I've tried many different creams, including Shiseido, Olay, Clinique etc. and they didn't work at all. This cream really works! The biggest difference is how SOFT my skin feels. I keep running my finger across my cheek just to feel it! But the cream is not heavy at all. I put it on and and it's instantly absorbed, which is perfect for the oilyness problem. Love this product and have recommended it to anyone that will listen.

Bye bye wrinkles!!! It realy does work!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2517139 on Sep 06, 2009

It has not been overnite, but I can honestly say that this cream works, it feels nice and has DRAMATICALLY reduced the lines that I have noticed around my eyes, nose and above my lips. I was considering buying one of those machines that exercise the face muscles, then i read a best selling book recommending a cream that cost a fortune, so found this cream on the internet with the same ingredients for 1/8th of the price and had it shipped to the UK. I am going to order quite a few more and recommend to my friends. And you dont need very much so it will last! Amazing stuff!!!!

BEST FACIAL CREAM ANYWHERE!

Posted by Reviewer1152279 on Jan 11, 2008

Ladies, I started using this cream after research showed that DMAE could tone facial skin. It really works! 20 minutes after you apply it, your skin is tighter and more toned and only gets better with time. It is non-greasy and non-fragranced. Makeup goes on great over it. Also the alpha lipoic acid and vitamin c make your skin glow. Believe me, I've tried products 3 times as much and this is the best of the best! You'll love it.

excellent

Posted by AthinaT on Mar 16, 2009

excellent moisturizing properties, very emmolient, very easily absorbed, doesn't leave my skin shiny, my skin feels smooth and comfortable all day, makeup is applied comfortably and easily. i've only been using it for one week, so i do not know the long-term effects, but my demanding mid-40s skin is extremely satisfied so far. the price is unbelievably low for its supreme quality. five stars to iHerb as well, for the overall service, very highly recommended. i will definitely return as as customer.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer3044710 on Jul 08, 2009

I cannot say enough about how fantastic this product works. I am 52 and I do not have one single solitary line on my face Keep up the great work Dermae!!

DMAE CREAM

Posted by Reviewer1731619 on Mar 06, 2011

After watching one of the medical shows on tv, I took their advice and orderes a dmae cream with alpha lipoic-c ester. Iam 67 yrs old (young), and I have been using it for about three weeks.I can now stop ordering my expensive creams, I absoultly love it. But don't forget your sunscreen.

Ms Gagne

Posted by Reviewer3272658 on Feb 08, 2009

I have been using this creme for a long time. I am always recieving compliments on my skin. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the Derma E creme. I also use this cream as a cosmetic foundation by just adding a bit of tint. I would recomend this product to all.

Your skin will thank you

Posted by Reviewer2298000 on Oct 14, 2009

I've stopped using all the high-end products like Dior after I've come across this one. I'm 28 and been using this cream for only 2 mths, then there are ppl asking me what makeup I'm wearing when I'm actually not wearing any. I apply it at night Consistently and now my face has never looked better. It glows, is brightened, younger, and with reduced pores & smile lines. It truly is an excellent product for any women at any age.