Derma E

Posted by 5695167050567961124 on Apr 24, 2016

Really hydrating, feels nice. Heavy when it goes on and immediately light and the skin drinks it up. I like it!

efficent

Posted by 5629300297328842687 on Apr 08, 2016

Except for the smell a really good cream that absorbs well.

Top results

Posted by 5180961163844183990 on Mar 04, 2016

Its my favourite moisturiser. I love it.

best cream I tried

Posted by 5207981473525709786 on Feb 29, 2016

After few days from using this cream.. I noticed decreased oils in T-zone when I walk up .. I will continue using this cream and I feel will be the best cream I used ever.

pregnancy ask

Posted by 5541510438865521337 on Jan 27, 2016

i'm pregnant , is it safe ??

Love this a lot

Posted by 5595110113124050742 on Jan 19, 2016

Even though I plan on trying a new different cream, I still love this cream. I'll be back to this cream if the new one is not as good as this. Derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer is the best cream I used so far. I used this DMAE cream on January 2015 and now I almost finished my second jar. i loved how this cream makes my skin smooth, firm and glow. I still got hormonal acne but besides that, I almost got no other acne. I'm just 33 but I still can see the difference before and after using this cream. I really would like to recommend this cream to anyone. This cream is a miracle.

It works slowly but surely

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Dec 14, 2015

I bought this product for my partner who is a 58 year old farmer and has spent way too much time outdoors in the Australian sun before hats and sunscreen were widely used consequently he has a lot of sun damage and had areas of patchy scaly damage on his face and neck. In the past he used some cream prescribed from the dermatologist on a similar patch but that is really nasty stuff and literally burns the area off. With the use of this Derma E cream the other areas are slowly getting better and his overall skin is looking a lot better. Now he is never going to return to a young man but the difference is noticable. It has an interesting smell but the smell doesn't last on the skin, It absorbs easily and a really good price. Now he can see the results he applies it without reminding.

Love it!!!

Posted by 5628306800727876026 on Jun 24, 2015

I was looking for a moisturizer that wont be heavy for my skin this is perfect makes my skin look nice. would recommend

Review

Posted by 5696115741381184137 on May 22, 2015

Product is very good.It is smooth and easy to wear.

I LOVE IT