お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Best cream around!!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

The only cream that I've tried, (and I've tried a lot!) that really works! It's amazing! It does retexturize the skin, and evens out discolourations and wipes out blemishes. It contains the Perricone formula, at a fraction of a price. I use it under make up too and my make up seems more even. I have recommended this cream to all my friends and my mum and they are all very happy with it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

On My Second Jar!

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Dec 26, 2008

I love this product. I bought this product because it's vegan, it has 1% alpha lipoic acid and contains C-Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate). Please note: Your creams should have C-Ester not Ester-C. They are not the same thing. I apply it every morning. I cleanse my face, apply derma e AHA liberally over face and neck, and then apply derma e alpha lipoic, c-ester, dmae cream liberally. My skin is clear. No more breakouts. No more foundation. My face glows. Thank You Dr. Perricone!

Finally my rough skin is soft

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Oct 25, 2011

I have very difficult skin. I've always had extremely oily skin and over the last 2 years, it's also become rough, leathery and dry. Can you imagine it! I never know whether to use products for oily or dry skin. I've tried many different creams, including Shiseido, Olay, Clinique etc. and they didn't work at all. This cream really works! The biggest difference is how SOFT my skin feels. I keep running my finger across my cheek just to feel it! But the cream is not heavy at all. I put it on and and it's instantly absorbed, which is perfect for the oilyness problem. Love this product and have recommended it to anyone that will listen.

Bye bye wrinkles!!! It realy does work!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2517139 on Sep 06, 2009

It has not been overnite, but I can honestly say that this cream works, it feels nice and has DRAMATICALLY reduced the lines that I have noticed around my eyes, nose and above my lips. I was considering buying one of those machines that exercise the face muscles, then i read a best selling book recommending a cream that cost a fortune, so found this cream on the internet with the same ingredients for 1/8th of the price and had it shipped to the UK. I am going to order quite a few more and recommend to my friends. And you dont need very much so it will last! Amazing stuff!!!!

not that good

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Nov 09, 2012

it got dimeticone a form of silicone thats why alot of people think it makes your skin smooth for my skin it creates more oil since silicone traps skin from breathing.