Cause acne and reddish on skin

Posted by 5641065763948671746 on Nov 28, 2015

Good service and the delivery to my place very fast. But what i upset it cause acne and reddish on my face..it was became very serious now. my skin is very sensitive and i have tried a lot of product hopping it suitable to my skin.

disappointed with expiry date

Posted by 5035285637234385143 on Oct 02, 2015

The page states the expiry is in 2018, but my item received expired on 06/2016. I dislike using nearing expiry skincare products !

Beware.

Posted by 4746411781150178012 on Sep 27, 2015

Had a huge allergic reaction to this. My face went bright red, itched crazily, swelled and hurt. Skin went like rough leather then over the next week peeled. Needed to take sreroids to fix. Lasted for about a week. this happened after I had already been using the cream for three months. Stupidly I put it on my face again to be sure it WAS this cream and had to go through the whole thing again! Be careful.

Poor

Posted by 5496845163836555636 on Sep 03, 2015

Product has not tightened my skin, I have noticed no difference. Does not have a pleasant smell.

Disappointing!!

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Mar 15, 2015

Tried this brand because of the reviews and I was very disappointed. It has artificial fragrance that quite overwhelming, so, I can't use it at all, waste of money!

Toxic Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1760891 on Nov 24, 2014

Toxic Fragrance. I had to stop using.

Day cream

Posted by Reviewer2597182 on Nov 21, 2014

I was not very satisfied with this product and so disappointed that it dried my skin and irrita ted my eyes! It was incredibly drying definitely not a face cream I would recommend for winter time, perhaps it might be better for the summer.

Adverse reaction!

Posted by Reviewer2074903 on Oct 07, 2014

Patches of redness and swelling when I exposed my face with the cream on to the heat of the stove where I was cooking for an hour or so. Stopped using the product. It has been a day since the redness started and the red patches have become itchy as well. Gosh, now I look even older than before!

A little oily for me

Posted by 4871147334728341393 on Sep 27, 2014

Not suitable for combination skin thou. It is a little oily for me.

i guess i react bad to Dmae and ala