Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1340625 on Oct 18, 2009

I´ve been testing numerous ridiculously pricey products promising a.o. the world + the most youthful skin:) from both Europe, the US, New Zealand, Japan etc.....and found this one to be the very best. It does a great job on firming, moisturizing, toning, "anti-wrinkling" and the price is just nice.... thank you, Derma E ps...I found the Tangerine Hand & Body Moisture Therapy lotion (Derma E) to be the best eye cream ever....plumps and firms....seems to even lighten dark circles

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Feb 07, 2012

This cream is wonderful. It feels so light and really has helped my skin's texture and tone. I will not be without this one.. It is a keeper. I have used the best and most expensive creams out there and this one is right there with them- even better I think because it is skin care at an affordable and realistic price with dare I say even better results!

amazing product

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

love the way it makes my skin feel

It Does Retexturize

Posted by Reviewer1375018 on May 16, 2010

It is an excellent face cream in that it does firm and retexturize. Because it is so potent, I don't need to use it every night, which makes it an even better bargain price wise.

Love this cream!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Sep 04, 2011

I have been looking for a moisturizing cream like this one with DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester for a LONG time! I'm so glad to see that I-Herb is offering this cream. I have really benefited from using this cream - my face feels the best it has felt in years and people have told me how young looking I am which is a BIG complement since I'm a senior!!!! I will not be without this cream! Thanks I-Herb and please keep this in stock! RL in NC

i love this cream!!

Posted by Reviewer1216144 on Oct 13, 2010

i love it! very happy, highly recommended has firmed my skin...thank you iherb for your excellent services...

Liked it -------- Понравился

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

The cream is suitable for my combination skin. Cares well. Surprisingly, the effect had been seen on the second day of use. I will order from iHerb and try also facial creams of other brands. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Крем подходит к моей комбинированной коже. Хорошо ухаживает. На удивление, эффект я заметила на второй же день. Буду заказывать с Айхерба и пробовать также крема других марок.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

great

Posted by 5003065113302802073 on Nov 07, 2013

Very good product.Not too oily, neither makes you feel your skin dry. I have normal skin.Very pleased with the texture and scent too

Perfect

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

Love this cream! Feels like the skin eats it up - no grease yet perfectly moist. Could feel a tremendous change in the feel & tightness of the skin on my neck within days. My new favorite cream for sure.

Face saver!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1486852 on Oct 17, 2011

I have been suffering from "i don't know!!!" for six months. Horrible break outs - burning skin. Just miserable. My chiropractor suggested the cream. WITHIN TOW DAYS pure releif. My skin cleared up and even improved more so. Family were in shock at the difference in my skin. They knew the last six months had been horrible for me.