Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Derma E, Hydrating Mist with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

$10.80
$13.50
Savings of: $2.70 (20% Off)
4.1 out of 5 based on 56 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 30 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Divine stuff.

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 02, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Feels wonderful and smells lovely. I use this followed by the Camocare Organics Quenching Serum. Definitely reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I live in Florida and there is no greasiness or stickiness to these products. I am 60.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Super.

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Just remembered that I have to buy it again. It's a good mist...and now it's also hot...so we'll be needing it 2 feel refreshed and to stay beautiful.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I like it / Мне нравится

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 31, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Чудный спрей с гиалуроновой кислотой. Очень хорошо увлажняет кожу, не увеличивая ее жирность. Для моей жирной кожи это просто спасение. Имеет приятный цветочный запах плюмерии. Из минусов можно отметить только маленький объем и легкий блеск на коже после использования, который, впрочем, легко удаляется припудриванием. A wonderful spray with hyaluronic acid. Very good moisturizes the skin without increasing its fat content. It's just saves my oily skin. It has a pleasant smell of frangipani flower. Of the disadvantages can be noted only a small volume and shine a light on the skin after use, which, however, can be easily removed with dusting.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Refresca e hidrata

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Todas las mañanas, al levantarme me doy dos puf de este producto y me "despierta". Me gusta mucho la sensación que deja en la piel, lo que no me acaba de convencer es el olor.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Nice & Light

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 06, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I use this in the daytime..it's light, refreshing and the HA keeps skin nicely hydrated. This is just enough moisture as I live in a hot & humid climate, regular oily/cream moisturizers make my skin sticky and greasy within hours.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 30 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »