No hace maravillas

Posted by 5428894728355359638 on Apr 20, 2016

La compré por las buenas valoraciones pero no merece tanto la pena, únicamente como hidratante podría valer, si buscas algo mas, olvidarte. No repetiría.

给妈妈买的眼霜——好用

Posted by moosebb on Apr 02, 2016

妈妈喜欢这款,所以买买买,再买,再买~~——我是木森moose的小尾巴

Do exactly nothing

Posted by 4892181080290134833 on Mar 23, 2016

after i finished all of the procuct i didn't see any difference .medium hydration.that is all.

Quite good

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Mar 21, 2016

It is a good product for me because I can just squeeze the product and apply on lower eyelids directly without having to dip my fingers into a pot. Also, not stinging sensation or zits after use, quite pleased.

great

Posted by 5210125702937315422 on Mar 13, 2016

I love it , i'm 24 i have dark circles and now under my eye looks much better

Lightweight & Moisturises Undereye Skin

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016

Can be use under makeup as it is not greasy. Lightweight and absorbs well to skin. This is the best out of the other brands that I have tried. I will keep repurchasing.

Nice, but nothing more

Posted by GorgeousU-84 on Feb 18, 2016

Nice light moisturizing eye cream. But nothing more. Nothing special about this product. Good for morning routine.

OK - Depends on your skin

Posted by 5450318048074033891 on Feb 11, 2016

I've come to learn that my eyebags behave as long as I find an under eye moisturizer that's light, not too thick but has to be moisturizing. My skin is very dry, including the under eye area. I have eye bags too, which is much more obvious is the area is not moisturized enough. I used this cream for about two weeks, and it's OK if your skin is not too dry. It should do the job fine. For me, it became obvious when I put on make up. It absorbed too quickly and was not enough to keep the area moisturized, so my concealer would sink into fine wrinkles and show.

Not benefiting

Posted by 5286162484198926133 on Jan 23, 2016

My mom is using this product since last two months but she didn't see any changes. There's no reduction in fine lines no more.

excellent