Derma E, Hydrating Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Pycnogenol, 1/2 oz (14 g)

4 out of 5 based on 322 reviews
Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Ok but not great.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

You don't get much for the price. There are other eye creams on iherb which are half the price and get more product.

Caused breakouts around my eyes!

Posted by Reviewer2774065 From New Zealand on Sep 03, 2010

I would really like to know which ingredient is causing pimples to form around my eye area.....yuck!!

Havent felt the usefulness

Posted by Reviewer2601428 From Lithuania on Apr 25, 2012

My eyes skin is quite good, I believe, only in the mornings the wrinkles reveals. I wanted a cream that would moisture my under-eye skin, but this one didnt make the effect.

Hydrated & Lightened eyes

Posted by Reviewer1583930 From Canada on Aug 06, 2009

I feel & look better without makeup now, my dark circles seem to have lightened up a little, and my blue eyes stand out more. Hydration feels good. Will continue to use, and will take interest in the other eye products in this brand.

may cause irritation

Posted by Reviewer2044069 From Washington on Mar 15, 2010

I began using both is product and the Derma E, Papaya Enzyme and Soy Foaming Facial Cleanser at the same time, so I don't know which caused skin irritation around my eyes. Within 5 days of using both products the skin around my eyes became red and tight feeling, a few days after the the skin sloughed off as if I had a sunburn - or chemical peel. I have stopped using this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »