没有效果

Posted by 5023116074583144390 on Oct 11, 2013

比同品牌另一款去皱眼霜差多了 小女生随便抹抹还好 熟龄皮肤就不要考虑了

Justito

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Nov 17, 2014

Es agradable al tacto, se extiende bien, no es graso...pero es cierto que quizás se quede un poco corto de hidratación. Puede que sea más como un producto de día para debajo del maquillaje..

Didn't really do anything

Posted by 5524786894018817346 on Jan 28, 2015

It didn't reduce dark circles or puffiness, but it does do an OK job as a regular eye cream. Will wait until it's done and then will not order again.

Do exactly nothing

Posted by 4892181080290134833 on Mar 23, 2016

after i finished all of the procuct i didn't see any difference .medium hydration.that is all.

Ok but not great.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

You don't get much for the price. There are other eye creams on iherb which are half the price and get more product.

Caused breakouts around my eyes!

Posted by Reviewer2774065 on Sep 03, 2010

I would really like to know which ingredient is causing pimples to form around my eye area.....yuck!!

Havent felt the usefulness

Posted by Reviewer2601428 on Apr 25, 2012

My eyes skin is quite good, I believe, only in the mornings the wrinkles reveals. I wanted a cream that would moisture my under-eye skin, but this one didnt make the effect.

Hydrated & Lightened eyes

Posted by Reviewer1583930 on Aug 06, 2009

I feel & look better without makeup now, my dark circles seem to have lightened up a little, and my blue eyes stand out more. Hydration feels good. Will continue to use, and will take interest in the other eye products in this brand.

may cause irritation

Posted by Reviewer2044069 on Mar 15, 2010

I began using both is product and the Derma E, Papaya Enzyme and Soy Foaming Facial Cleanser at the same time, so I don't know which caused skin irritation around my eyes. Within 5 days of using both products the skin around my eyes became red and tight feeling, a few days after the the skin sloughed off as if I had a sunburn - or chemical peel. I have stopped using this product.

Nothing has changed