A very good moisturizer

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Dec 11, 2015

It really takes care of your eye skin and has wonderful moisturizing properties. It is especially important in winter when your skin suffers most. It moisturizes very well. And if you want moisturizing it is your choice. But it doesn't help to fight dark circles under eyes. They stay where they are. I think it is just not for fighting them at all. The creme has hyaluronic acid among its ingredients and it is known for its moisturizing properties. Also you should take into account that if you want hyaluronic acid to work you should consume enough pure water for it (not tea or juice).

Love it

Posted by 5611272250126363865 on Dec 05, 2016

Great product Try it

good

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Aug 19, 2013

feels good on the skin, nice and smooth

Vitamin helps prevent various illnesses and cancer is important, of course, exercise improves the body all right, but I think the nutrition is lost fatigue - all right

Posted by 4820210752248435650 on May 30, 2013

Not greasy, just right

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Oct 09, 2013

It is cream but not heavy, easy to spread. Reasonable price. I like it Fragrance Free.

Lightweight & Moisturises Undereye Skin

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016

Can be use under makeup as it is not greasy. Lightweight and absorbs well to skin. This is the best out of the other brands that I have tried. I will keep repurchasing.

Really nice

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Feb 07, 2012

This eye cream is really nice and does not irritate my eyes in the least. I have used expensive eye cremes that irritate and do not do what they claim. This one delivers. My eyes feel like they have had a pick me up when applied and feel very soothed. I have only used this cream for about 2 weeks, but so far, I really like it! I almost feel like my eyes are not as puffy and tired in the am after using before bed. I cannot wait to see results in another month or so. Thanks Derma E.. you guys rock!

Perfect eye cream!

Posted by Reviewer2780211 on Oct 23, 2012

Received this product in my shipment a few days ago - I've been getting tired and stressed skin around the under eye area. Applied the DermaE Eye Creme and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was feather light and wasn't greasy at all. Felt cool and lovely spreading this on the skin area around my eye socket. There was hardly a hint of frangrance too which is always a plus. Texture and feel of this can compare to the more expensive cosmetics range in the local mall - however I like the fact that all the ingredients in this one are clearly labelled and of a high quality (ie. no proprietary secret blends). I use this product twice a day (mornings and night) and shall continue to do so as it's fantastic value for money!

Boosting the delicate skin around your eyes.

Posted by MarenS on Mar 11, 2013

Derma E is very trustful and clean produkts. I like this eyecream, because it works!

crema para piel joven y excelente para maquillaje!

Posted by 5121683425270358913 on Jul 23, 2013

Tengo 27 años y compre esa crema de ojos para cuidado diario. Las ventajas son: lleva muchos ingredientes naturales, es bastante grande y económico, no testean en animales, sin olor, es muy ligero y se puede usar sin problemas antes de make-up!!! hidrata bien! Creo que para cuidado diario de la piel joven es buena crema, para la noche prefiero algo más fuerte y nutritivo.